One of the objectives of the Surveying Task Force is to raise the profile of the surveying profession.
With the assistance of substantial ISV funding, the STF undertook a significant research and branding project to develop a clear brand position for Licensed Surveyors.
Available for you here is a Brand Communications Guide that articulates that brand position.
Licensed Surveyor Brand Communications Guide
Sincere thanks to Members for any input they provided into this cornerstone document.
The development of this guide was based on supplying the profession with a single communication touchpoint that addresses all of the facets of the profession. It provides guidance on how to communicate the breadth of the surveying profession’s impact and role.
The guide contains:
– A rundown of the key brand attributes of the licensed surveyor brand.
– Detailed outlines of the key benefits derived by stakeholders such as architects and developers.
– Examples of content for use on websites and other communication mediums.
– Elevator pitches for reference when communicating the various roles licensed surveyors take on.
– Directives for copywriting and branding mandatories across state lines.
ISV recommends you review this document, incorporating the language and messaging therein across your online, social and print communications where you deem appropriate.
These guidelines, if adhered to, will help position the surveying profession as an integral pillar upon which the modern world is built and administrated.
If there are any comments or feedback on the guide, please contact the ISV as needed.