Becoming a member of the Institution of Surveyors Victoria gives you a voice, an active role in the industry, and an avenue to further develop your career and professional standing.
Members boast a wide range of skills and networks to draw on when responding to issues that arise in the workplace.
Through social events where you can network with fellow surveyors and seminars where you can grow your practice, the ISV strives to be proactive at driving change and pursuing innovation.
Some of the benefits of becoming a member include:
- Voting rights on matters that can affect the association and the way it is represented in the community
- A say in the formation of the ISV’s public platform
- The opportunity to exchange advice and skills with other members of the profession
- The chance to strengthen the surveying field by mentoring young surveyors – or being mentored by more experienced professionals
- Access to group purchasing discount programs
- Members rates for further professional educational training and activities
- Use of post nominal: StudISVic, GradISVic, AssISVic, MISVic, FISVic.