Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business specialising in surveying, planning, engineering design and project management based in North East Victoria. Since commencing over a decade ago, they have gone from strength to strength and are highly regarded in the marketplace.
Our client is currently seeking a Licensed Surveyor on a full-time permanent basis to work out of one of their locations in North East Victoria.
In your new role your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of strata and subdivision plans
- Provide advice, solutions and accurate subdivision proposals to clients in a professional manner
- Undertaking field work as required to complete survey tasks
- Ensuring complete compliance with all survey work completed
- Provide guidance and mentoring to juniors / assistants
- Work within prescribed time frames and manage your time efficiently
You will have:
- Relevant Qualifications – Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Registered with the VIC/NSW Surveyors board (or about to be registered within 12 months)
- Strong relevant surveying experience in VIC/NSW
- Sound understanding of survey legislation & guidelines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and take ownership of projects
- Experience in the use of Auto CAD, Terramodel & Trimble surveying equipment (desirable)
- A current driver’s licence
Our client will offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Relocation expenses and supported accommodation may also be negotiable.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Excellent working conditions with a supportive and engaging team
- flexibility with a healthy work / life balance
This is a full-time permanent role. The successful candidate will need to undergo a police check and have a valid driver’s licence.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Ben Engel at email@example.com or on 1800 868 254.
To apply for this position please send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received