The ISV’s objectives are:
- To advance the surveying profession in Victoria
- To build a sense of community amongst members
- To encourage the study of surveying, and elevate the general and scientific knowledge of those that study it
The ISV’s aims are:
- To strengthen the science of surveying by improving university curricula and conducting workshops
- To uphold professional ethics and maximising industry performance
- To promote public understanding and respect for the profession
- To encourage member participation in survey-based activities and those beyond the immediate scope of surveying
We provide our members with the information, education and networks to progress in their career. Surveyors at all levels of their career can come together to exchange ideas, receive training, learn about employment trends, raise concerns about issues concerning the profession, and benefit from the collective strength of the group.
To find out more about the ISV, its history and where it is going, look to the navigation bar.